We are largely a management-side law firm offering clients experienced, sophisticated and cost-effective representation in all aspects of labor and employment law. We have particular experience in:
- Employee conflict.
- Collective bargaining and conflicts with trade unions.
- Management compliance with domestic employment law.
- Stock options and other equity-based compensation.
- Executive employment contracts and executive compensation packages.
- Non-disclosure agreements and non-compete/non-solicitation agreements.
- Employee benefit plans.
- Employment law due diligence.