Compliance rules increasingly affect corporate behavior and the marketplace. We advise clients on Argentine regulatory compliance issues, as well as on compliance with long-arm statutes sourced from the U.S., the U.K. and other jurisdictions applicable to local subsidiaries.
Our compliance services include:
- Analyzing the effects of legal and regulatory developments on our clients’ business models.
- Crafting corporate governance structures and compliance units in accordance with international standards.
- Providing management with advice and information on new regulatory developments.
- Reviewing existing compliance functions and policies, and training and educating management and staff.
- Advising on both local and multijurisdictional anti-corruption issues, often tied into the FCPA and other anti-bribery legislation having extra-territorial reach.